How To Install QLaces® No Tie Shoelaces
QLaces® no tie shoelaces are very easy to install. Please use the suggest instructions to get the best result and full benefits from our no tie shoelaces.
How to Install QLaces® Nylon & Polyester No Tie Shoelaces:
- 1) Tighten two screws on two sides of your shoes’ top holes (make sure it's very tight otherwise it'll fall off over time) 2) Lead the laces through the holes;
- 3) Adjust to your preferred tightness, tie a knot and tuck it inside, then cut the extra length.
- 4) Hang the lace to the bolt and enjoy!
Hints for best comfort:
- Do not over tighten your shoe, it will cause discomfortness.
- Do not strech the shoelaces when installing it.
- Do not tight more than 2 knot at the end otherwise it will cause discomfort.
- Before cutting off the extra shoelaces, try it on first and adjust to your comfortness.
- Once every 2-4 weeks, check the screws and make sure they are tighten. The screws can fall off from daily friction so remember to check it atleast once a month.